Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wikipedia profiling.....


I started and finished my profile page on Wikipedia. To make it easier on what to put in there, I used some of the information that I have on my Introduction page in the Web 2.0 course.

Formatting was not too bad. It did get a little confusing when I was indenting, but once I actually figured out that I don't have to use
between each indent, i was free to go and play some more.


Actually, the hardest point is coming up with 10 formatting items in the editing. I am not even sure as to how many I actually did. Ten different formatting changes is tough, unless you are trying to beat the small amount of text to death.

Hmmm.... I wonder how many I actually did?

  1. Bold

  2. Heading size

  3. Italics

  4. Spacing

  5. Indent

  6. Indent in again

  7. "Triple indent

  8. Link to jpeg file

  9. Internal link

  10. External links

Sweet. That's 10.


Wikipedia profile


No comments:

Post a Comment