Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Rebel Alliance.....


Being totally lost and wandering around not knowing which direction to take regarding the group project, the rebel in me surfaced. Yes, it is a natural part of me, so you all just have to deal with it.

THe group started with one and then escalated in size. We now were a group of two. Perfect for me. I could bounce things off of someone verses talking to myself. Yep, still did that but let's keep that to ourselves. Kelly was now a full fledged member.

Kelly and I discussed topics and it seemed natural to come up with our concept. She did a great job coming up with a name and a logo that perfectly matched the name. I won't tell any more of our project- you will have to wait until everything comes out over the course of 3 days. That's life. And besides, we are the rebel group. We play by our own rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment