Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Return of the Jedi.....

So, we are now back. Back to doing things in the class. Not that I won't admit that I used the time to work on so many other things. It's just that for a minute I was not sure if it had disappeared.

So I am currently taking a look at my original course objectives and developing a gap analysis. In the beginning, I wrote objectives that were basic in nature. That was fine with me. I figured it would give me a progressive understanding as to what the class should or would cover. It would give me a step into the web 2.0 arena. One area that I could include into my course objectives would be to include a short user description on why or how each is used by users. This would at least give a potential user I brief overview as to some of the things that are out there.

In my original course objectives, I didn't address the term Social Media. Not even sure as to why I didn't, but I don't think I even saw the term in the first place. In any case, I have learned that social media is one of the many aspects of web 2.0.

1 comment: