Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Final Project....


So, I like working on things that I can use in the future. That's kinda why I did a final project that relates to a topic I cover in Orofacial Anatomy. True, it's a fasinating topic, but aren't they all?

These are the things I used to do this project:

Dreamweaver with template being one downloaded from Dreamtemplates
Wordle
Blogspot.com
mac version of iQuizmaker, loaded onto iquizshare.com
Sony Vegas for the video
images from google search
slide.com for the slideshow
google docs for the nerve "dictionary"
You tube for video upload
Various sources for the additional infroamtion area

I am still so new to using Dreamweaver, but I used it over CMS or anything else because it's actually what I am more comfortable with using. True, I didn't have to come up with the basic design of the template, but that's okay with me. I had signed up for access to the templates on Dreamtemplates a while ago, so that works well for me. It's fun to modify a template to get to what you want to look like. And besides, I didn't have to work with CMSimple! Even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment