Monday, May 3, 2010

Me, Myself and I once again....


So, here Me is talking to Myself. I walks in. I wants to talk out the Web 2.0 course. What did Me think about it? Me thinks the course got off to a rocky start. Not organized enough for Me. Me need structure. Myself like that too. Me like to know what Me will be getting into. I want to know about the assignments!

Me liked that Myself was exposed to a lot of different apps. Me thinks that Myself needed some more exposure to the Web 2.0 world. And that he did get. But with all that exposure, Me should have made sure that Myself was ready for all them accounts. Man was Me and Myself surprised. So I, make you a list of accounts and try to use a common user name and password for all. I can change that later if I decide to maintain the account.

While I is making a list, I should make a list of his classmates and assignments. This way I can keep tract of who I have looked at while "rating".

Me remember the overall confused and frustrated feelings in the beginning of the course, but I feel better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment